Though all women have some degree of size difference between their breasts, asymmetry refers to inequality in size or shape that is quite evident. It is caused by the lack of full development of the breast on one side or excessive growth of the other. While the reasons for such an occurrence can be many, a common solution does exist: correctional breast surgery. Breast asymmetry can cause a woman to be very self-conscious, insecure, and under confident. This is why correcting breast asymmetry can prove to be a life-changing experience.
Who are the candidates for this procedure?
This correctional surgery is for you if:
- You want to balance out the difference between your breasts’ unequal size;
- You want to balance the breasts as well as regain size after weight loss;
- You are unhappy with your breast size;
- You want to boost self confidence;
- You just want to enhance your appearance.
This procedure aims to remove the asymmetry of your breasts. Along with the correctional procedure, Breast lift or breast augmentation procedure may also be used to enhance the shape of the breasts.
Breast Asymmetry Correction Procedure
After a detailed consultation with your surgeon, a plan of action will be arrived upon. Please ensure that you make an informed decision and that utmost transparency is maintained on both sides regarding the procedure.
Based on your unique needs, you may need:
- Breast augmentation of the smaller breast to match the larger one.
- Breast reduction of the larger breast to match the smaller one.
- Breast implants of different sizes in the breasts.
- Breast lift in one of the breasts to adjust the height.
- A combination of any of the above.
Breast Lift Surgeon Houston Dr. Wilberto Cortés, who is a board certified cosmetic surgeon, brings more than a decade of successful experience to the table. This puts him in the forefront of the cosmetic surgery field in the United States.
Log on to www.wonderbreastlift.com and see for yourself the kind of aesthetic results achieved by Dr. Cortés with his advanced techniques. On this site you can also get more information about various cosmetic procedures involving breasts and the risks associated with these surgeries.